Why Buy From Watchfront?
We are the hardware designers and manufactures for the Firebricks, so we have a more intimate knowledge of it’s capabilities and functions than most. If you have any questions about how Firebricks could help you, then please feel free to give us a call. 020 7517 4900
The hardware platform is identical between the two variants of the product. This means it is possible to upgrade remotely from Base to Fully Loaded.
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay
- SIP PABX
Fully Loaded Features + Base
- Bonding/Load Sharing
- Tunnels: FB105, IPSec, L2TP
- BGP (Full table)
- L2TP Server
- PPPoE Server
FireBricks really are versatile and it is often not until you read about how other people are using them that you realise just quite how flexible and in how wide-a-range of different situations they can be used.
- Office leased line Router
- Bonding DSL/fttc
- Ping monitoring remote devices
- Management of a 5G network using L2TP
- Office PABX
- Mini BRAS for terminating DSL
- Traffic shaping tenants in shared office
- Multiple WAN in Retail Environment
- VPN Endpoint for remote users or sites
- Ethernet tunnelling between sites
- Monitoring remote datacentres
- SIP switching for a Service Provider