Private Cloud Pricing
Private clouds can have lot’s of variables, so please contact us to discuss your cloud requirements. 020 7517 4900
Virtual Machine Pricing
Designed, built, owned and maintained by Watchfront. Machines are handed over typically with CentOS (alternatives are possible to suit customer requirements) and a user Controllable FireBrick FB2900 firewall port.
- We can provide virtual machines of varying resources.
- Our minimum cost for a VM is £30.
- Set up fee is £100
Please check the resources required with the composite part prices list below. Or use our VM pricing calculator.
|CPU core (unpinned)||£5.00|
|1GB Mechanical Storage||£0.05|
|1GB SSD Storage||£0.025|
Below are some examples of virtual machine builds:
|Cores||RAM||Mechanical Storage||SSD Storage||Monthly Cost|
A set up charge of £100 per Virtual Machine applies.
- All prices exclude VAT
- Monthly costs are charged in advance, and payable by direct debit, BACS or credit card
- The minimum contract term is one month
- Service is supplied subject to our standard terms & conditions and guaranteed in accordance with our colocation service level agreement
- Customers must agree to and are bound by our acceptable use policy for all internet service provision
- To purchase a product or service, please contact us