Watchfront Limited treat the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance. This policy details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with watchfront.co.uk.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
Information We Collect
When you visit watchfront.co.uk, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser and time zone. Additionally, as you browse watchfront.co.uk we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to watchfront.co.uk and information about how you interact with watchfront.co.uk.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org or see Cookies – More Info below.
Visitor Analytics Software
Our analytics software tracks actions occurring on watchfront.co.uk and collects data including your browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps. For more information please see “Third Party Service watchfront.co.uk Use” below.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through watchfront.co.uk, we collect certain contact information from you which includes your name, email address, shipping/billing address and phone number. Payment information is collected by our secure third party online payment processor – Worldpay. See the Worldpay policy here.
We do not store any payment data at Watchfront Limited.
Cookies – More Info
Cookies are designed to help us correct and improve watchfront.co.uk’s services or products for you and to store shopping cart data for future visits (Not payment data).
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies.
If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of watchfront.co.uk, as there are parts of watchfront.co.uk that require cookies.
Third-Party Services Watchfront Use
For the purpose of improving our website experience and product/service offerings, watchfront.co.uk uses third party web analytics service to track visitor behaviour whilst on watchfront.co.uk. We use Google Analytics for our website visitor tracking and you can see how Google uses data from sites or apps that use their services here.
If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics data collection, you can use this tool or other options to stop your behaviour from being tracked whilst on our site or other third party sites.
Please see our GDPR statement here.
Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data (not credit card) about you to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). The following are purposes we may use your information for:
– At any time you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
– Contracts we make with you create a commitment which may require contact or use of your information.
– We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
– New consumers can be contacted by our website only if consent has been granted and only for those communications, you have granted.
The following are purposes we may share your information:
– To process orders. E.g. Shipping an order to your delivery address.
– A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
– Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
– To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
When you place an order through watchfront.co.uk, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
Changes To Policy
Removing Your Data
If you wish to have you and your data removed at any time, please contact us.