You can get an idea of our colocation costs below, but if you would like a detailed quotation, then please fill in our quotation form.
All colocation pricing is based on power consumption rather than rack space.
Please see the generous features that are included as standard.
- User-controllable Firewall Portal
- User-controllable Power Bar
- 100% UK Support
- Free Installation and Set Up in UK Data Centres
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 1000GB Free Data Transit Per Month
- As Many IPv4/IPv6 as Required
- Minimum Contact Term of 1 Month
- UPS Protected Power Feeds
- 1 Ethernet Port
- Free Traffic Between London and Amsterdam Datacentres
50% Colocation Discount:
Watchfront are offering a 50% discount for all new colocation business for three months, to new or existing customers. Discount pricing apllies for the first 3 months of your contract and regular pricing applies thereafter. Offer ends 30th June.
|Max Power Consumption||London Centric||Amsterdam|
Data Transit Costs
Colocation now includes 1000GB of data transit per month as standard.
Additional data transit is available in various size blocks bought in advance, or charged per GB in arrears. If you have multiple machines, transit may be shared between them. Unused data in a given month cannot be carried forward.
|Transit overage per GB||£0.10|
Additional Colocation Services
Additional engineer hours – £200 per hour or part thereof.
|Additional user-controllable power feed||£10|
|Additional ethernet port||£10|
|Firewalling Portal per machine||£10|
|Installation of machines in the London centric datacentres||Free|
|Installation of machines in the Amsterdam datacentre||Server installs are subject to discussion of customer requirements|
|Storage of customer equipment when not in rack, per item||£50|
|Enhanced 24/7/365 support||POA|
- All prices exclude VAT.
- Current consumption for all servers is the peak current consumed whilst the CPU(s) are fully loaded.
- Monthly costs are charged in advance, and payable by direct debit, BACS or credit card.
- The minimum contract term is one month.
- Service is supplied subject to our standard terms & conditions and guaranteed in accordance with our colocation service level agreement.
- Customers must agree to and are bound by our acceptable use policy for all internet service provision.
- To purchase a product or service, please contact us.