- VIRTUAL PROTOCOL INTERCONNECT
- 1ΜS MPI PING LATENCY
- UP TO 40GB/S INFINIBAND OR 10 GIGABIT ETHERNET PER PORT
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0 (UP TO 8GT/S)
- CPU OFFLOAD OF TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
- APPLICATION OFFLOAD
- GPU COMMUNICATION ACCELERATION
- PRECISION CLOCK SYNCHRONIZATION
- END-TO-END QOS AND CONGESTION CONTROL
- HARDWARE-BASED I/O VIRTUALIZATION
- FIBRE CHANNEL ENCAPSULATION (FCOIB OR FCOE)
- ETHERNET ENCAPSULATION (EOIB), ROHS-R6
Mellanox ConnectX-3 Dual-Port (10GbE) – MCX354A-QCBT
£737.12 Ex. VAT
ConnectX-3 adapter cards with Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) supporting InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity provide the highest performing and most flexible interconnect solution for PCI Express Gen3 servers used in Enterprise Data Centers, High-Performance Computing, and Embedded environments.
Clustered data bases, parallel processing, transactional services and high-performance embedded I/O applications will achieve significant performance improvements resulting in reduced completion time and lower cost per operation ConnectX-3 with VPI also simplifies system development by serving multiple fabrics with one hardware design.