- 24 + 4 port Gigabit Managed Switch
- 802.3az power saving
- 802.1q VLANs (Tag, port & MAC based)
- 24 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet ports (RJ-45 IEEE 802.3/3u/ab)
- 4 selectable ports (No. 25 – 28) to use as either:
- 10/100/1000 BaseT (Gigabit) Ethernet
- SFP (802.3z)
- QoS for application traffic prioritisation
- Voice VLAN for QoS (OUI mode)
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Port mirroring & link aggregation
- IGMP Snooping/Querier (up to 256 Multicast groups)
- Web management or command line via SSH/Telnet
- Port bandwidth limit
- IPv4 & IPv6 Support
- Centrally managed or standalone operation
- Rack Mountable (1U)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
DrayTek Vigor G1280 – 24 + 4 port Gigabit Managed Switch
£145.45 Ex. VAT
Designed for use as a standalone device or through DrayTek’s centralised management, the DrayTek VigorSwitch G1280 offers a high performance, Gigabit smart switch with 24 Gigabit ports and 4 additional RJ-45/SFP ports. With integrated voice VLAN, the G1280 is ideal for VoIP deployments as it automatically indentifies traffic and isolates it from normal traffic to ensure the best voice quality at all times.
With the use of DrayTek’s Vigor ACS management platform and/or a DrayTek Vigor router’s central switch management, the G1280 can be provisioned or monitored, helping to drastically reduce the set up time required for integration into complex networks.
Featuring 24 standard (RJ-45/copper) and 4 selectable ports, the G1280 enables users to use SFP module ports instead of the corresponding RJ-45 ports for compatibility with your choice of SFP modules.
For additional flexibility, the G1280 VigorSwitch also features a user friendly web interface, Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs and network/switch security.
Out of stock